7.13.2010

Good news Limerick!



There once was a family of 3...
who prayed for a little baby,
40lbs later,
a sibling for Taiter?
We can't wait for February!



You will have more fun if you try reading the limerick with a thick Irish brogue! Considering our recent Japan experiences, I almost tried a haiku, but that seemed a little intimidating. Try putting a birth announcement into 17 syllables! Still, my old English teacher would be so proud! And yes, Tianna, now you can tell "anybody and everybody". We are glad to have family that is excited too ( :

Of course I had to reminisce a little bit too, remembering little Taitbug.

Wow, I think things will be different with 2 kiddos in the house. It's about time for Tait to lose his throne, anyways ( :

6 comments:

Wee said...

So excited for you guys!!! Praise God!!!

Mouseymom said...

love the limerick! fabulous news! hugs! and great news about cameron!

Tricia

Jon y Amy said...

Oh my word! I about flipped out when I read your e-mail! Praise the Lord!

I will give you directions to that boutique! ;)

Love,
amy

Jenny Bertsch said...

So excited for you. I am sure you will adjust well to having two kids.

Jill said...

Yay! Congrats!

Nichole said...

somehow i totally missed this blog post and had no idea you were pregnant! congratulations! :)
Nichole