Today when I was getting Tait dressed he put his hand behind his knee and told me that was his "legpit". I thought I misheard him, asked him what he said, and he looked at me like I was an idiot and said it was his legpit. I guess arms have armpits, so it makes sense? ( : This boy has me laughing all day long. He's also been cracking me up with all his thomas the train quotes i.e. I trip on the stairs and he says "Danger! Mommy go Kaboom", "bust my buffers", "Oh Dear", "Oh me oh my", and so on...
2 comments:
Hey, Taiter!
My legpit has been itching all day! I think maybe I have a bug bite. Yuck!
I'm glad you are there to educate Mommy on all of these big words... and to take care of her when she trips on the stairs! Thats a very big job for a young man, but I'm pretty sure you are the best one for it!
Have a good day and give baby Indigo a kiss for me!
so funny :)
Post a Comment