8.20.2011

...the little crawler

Well, shar & nichole, you were both right...indi-girl was under the sheet under the chair. She is just starting to crawl & it still really startles me. To the several family members who thought she was under the couch-i'm sure she would if she could but her head doesn't fit. 


she was still glad to be rescued ( :

We are trying to make the most of these last days of summer. Tait was so excited about the splash pad you can literally see his heels lifting off the ground!
 


No doubt in my mind about who taught Tait to frolic:
 Actually, T was just trying to make light of our "couple's photo session" aka I want a nice couple picture because most of our pics are of the kids. Thanks Benj!

 Happy 7 years T! Thanks to Ben Folds for putting my thoughts into music---I certainly feel like "The Luckiest". If i was a little more savvy, I'd have the song linked, but no time now ( :

1 comment:

Tianna said...

Love the post, and you both tons! It was great to get to spend a bit of time together before school. Always, Ti