I think my feet smell like blueberry pie!
Today I peed in my ice cream bowl at the grocery store (true story-and the supervising adult insisted on this in a set of dire circumstances. a complicated story indeed).
Is the Bible real?
Mommy, when you get older, I'm going to take care of you. Cook you supper & stuff like that.
Could you tell me a Bible story? Maybe not a Jesus one...how about a fighting one, like when the Israelites went after the Ammonites?
Mom: Good night, I love you! Child: (in agreement) I love myself.
I think God is so big, that when we get to heaven we are going to swing in his hair!
Parent: ...you could pray that Jesus would help you with your disobedience... Child: "Dear God, please help my brother to obey, and not hit me..."
Achoo!! Bless me.
Mommy, I just want to hibernate!How can I learn to hibernate?
I love to swallow my peas whole without chewing em! (a demonstration of this was in progress)
Mommy, do you ever just want to be a kid again?
5 comments:
loved these! so cute. I loved the picture image of swinging in Jesus' hair, and the insistence that you tell a fighting Bible story :)
Oh Mandy, these are so great. Love the Bible story one. :) Kids are so funny.
So ridiculously cute.
This is so cute!! Love the Bible Story...but not about Jesus :) haha, I just saw that Em and Nichole said that too :)
This made my night:) Love that crew.. love you guys too !
Post a Comment