Spaceman Spiff acquires some alien-blasters of VERY dubious origins! ha
Poor little girl was sick for quite a while, fever for 6 days.* I love this little sweet so much! And, at the same time, her fussing has been the source of lots of refining in the last 7 months. My Mom thinks she'll be happier when she's on the move, and I think she is right!
A Mary brings some fun on a cold day
The kids helped keep Aunt Marlise & Gma Great from being bored-one of the many snow days around here. They kids made snow houses with rugs & paths & doors!
*I edited the post to replace a pic of my sick baby. I decided that since I wouldn't really like others to post a picture of me sick, I'd follow the same rule with my kids in this case. I know that logic doesn't extend to every circumstance, but there it is.
2 comments:
hahaha that first picture!!
And so sweet about the shoveled walks - what a little man!
Oh my. Your kids are getting so big!
That picture of Tait is AMAZING. His facial expression paired with his weapons is too much. Can't wait for that to be in his wedding scrapbook. ;)
Post a Comment