So we finally got around to creating a blog. This will probably be mostly Tait pictures. Somebody's got to keep the grandparents happy ( : I thought about calling it "the blog less traveled" since I don't know how much I'll post.
Random title, I know, but all of my "witty" ideas were already taken. I (Mandy) was inspired by a story I read as a child about Amy Carmichael, a missionary to India. She prayed as a 3year old that her brown eyes would turn a lovely sky blue like her mother's, and could not understand why Jesus didn't answer her prayer. Many years later she and her friend Arulai were sneaking into the local Indian temple to find out if children were really being sold into temple slavery as she had heard. Amy had darkened her skin to blend in with the Hindu worsphippers, when Arulai reminded her that it was a good thing her eyes were not blue like so many of the foreign missionaries, otherwise she would've been discovered right away. I hope the blog title reminds me to trust that Jesus knows what we truly need before we could ever understand His reasons. M
4 comments:
Yea!!! You started a blog! Someday I plan to.
I'll be reading it too :-)
I appreciate your heart!
Jane
Hi, you care if I read it, too! :)
heeeeeeeeeey!! you have a blog!! that's exciting!! i hope that you will put lots of pictures of your lovely family on here!! ;)
Post a Comment