4.27.2009

Caption Contest Time...

Ok, so not a true caption contest, because I'm giving some of my own captions and the stories behind the photos. But if you have caption ideas, I'd love to hear them! This is actually more like a month in review-it takes forever to upload pics and I don't have the patience to do it and make a separate post from each picture:






"Hail", the conquering heroes! Before/after our walk the other day. We made it halfway down the block before it started hailing. Granted, it was raining a little before we started, but I was feeling desperate to get outside. Taking my kid for a walk in the hail...do you think the neighbors will have CPS in their speed-dial by the time Tait turns 2? ( :







The Case of the Missing Socks-Solved! Now I know why 1 sock of the pair always comes up missing-Tait's been eating them.




Surprise! Natalie was lured out to the gym when sneaky Cassie told her there had been a head injury during volleyball ( : We celebrated her bday. I guess that's what you get when you go complaining about never getting a surprise party growing up!





Monkey in the Middle-just teasing, Trent. My handsome guy and his beautiful sisters ( :





Sunshine MomentsSo fun watching Trent & Tait together-Tait's hiding under Trent's favorite baseball cap.






Lucky Tait---I guess you are never too young for that sweet marshmallowy goodness. This box kept Tait entertained for almost 20 minutes. Works for me!





Quack! Tait loves this teal duck that Great Great Gma Kieser gave him. Isn't he blessed to have great great grandparents?!

9 comments:

megs said...

cute pictures!! keep 'em coming!!

smw said...

thanks for the rhubarb offer. maybe in the fall? and, i've been meaning to tell you how sweet i thought it was that you offered to get me stuff at the co-op. i was gone, or i would have given you a nice little list. still haven't gotten there...

Anonymous said...

I think he wants to come to Lily Lake to visit his great-uncle and aunt and cousins!

T and M said...

Lily Lake?

Andrea said...

i love the funny comments with your pics.

Jane said...

Great post! I know what you mean about it taking forever to load the pictures and then arrange the writing and then if you want to move any pictures around..ugh! I've let out a few screams trying to figure it all out. It gives me a real appreciation for the beautiful blogs people create!

Jill said...

Love the captions! You're so clever. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, Lily Lake, better known as "rural St. Charles." You'd recognize it by the beautiful landscaping on the east side of the house!

T and M said...

aha, Lily Lake!!! that's funny...i was a little concerned we had a stalker on the blog ( :