5.06.2009

Tait in motion...

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? I'm thinking "uh oh"-this little guy wants to move!


Tait is officially in motion. Mom Regier requested a video because she wants to see how Tait is moving around-couldn't get that to work, so i put in the pic. Lately he is scooting, trying to pull himself to a standing position, and sitting up by himself. He's even picking out his own outfits in the morning:

Well, kind of. He actually just pulls all of his clothes out from his changing table. I am now seeing the benefits of changing tables with drawers.

Last week seemed full of spending time with people, and it was really enjoyable! Tait & I went shopping with Daish & Creed. The boys were really good:


We also spent Saturday night with Jeremy in Lafayette and went out to eat with some friends, then went to Indy on Sunday for Makato & Anna's wedding and spent time with Matt, Andrea, Avs & Ro on the way home. It was great to see everyone (: Thanks, A Kathy, for holding Tait! I got some great talk time with my good friend Emily!



Finally, Trent got to fulfill a childhood dream. He and Dustin have enrolled in a series of fishing tournaments this summer. When I called them during their first fishing excursion to see how it was going, Trent said they had yet to catch a fish but that all was well because he got to rev the engine a couple times. Hmmm. Oh well, Trent said it was still a blast.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Great post Mandy. I really enjoyed it. I'm sorry our study is over. I'll miss the time with you. I was thinking today how much I enjoyed taking you to violin lessons, way back when.

T and M said...

Yes, violin lessons were a fun way to get to know you and Cec. I will miss our group.