A blog about our life as a little family and some random musings here and there.
5.01.2009
New Landfill in Town!
So when Joe came over to hang out the other day, he comments, "Wow, your house is a lot messier since you had a kid, but I think I like it better." Thanks Joe! You made my week ( : I think I like our house better too!
Hilarious! Joe Leman, I assume. I'm sure that it didn't look quite like the picture you posted. Isn't it amazing how much clutter kids and their essentials (and not so essentials) can add to your home? I can tend to forget that until the grand kids come over for a couple of hours and it looks like a tornado just went through my house. Then again, we all can have that effect at times :-)
1 comment:
Hilarious! Joe Leman, I assume. I'm sure that it didn't look quite like the picture you posted. Isn't it amazing how much clutter kids and their essentials (and not so essentials) can add to your home? I can tend to forget that until the grand kids come over for a couple of hours and it looks like a tornado just went through my house. Then again, we all can have that effect at times :-)
Post a Comment