
Hard to believe our little baby is 1! Jana, these pics are for you ( : Thanks for the encouragement to post.


We celebrated with family and apple crisp (with lots of whipped cream for Tait to play in)! We feel very blessed to have such a great family to celebrate with.
Tait has been kept especially busy with chasing the crawling Mickey Mouse and walking behind the red riding toy he received. Actually, the gift that has kept him entertained the longest has been the curly ribbon on one of his presents ( :




I wish blogger was better about picture arranging! Sorry I cut some people out by accident! Maybe it's just operator error ( :
3 comments:
i couldn't believe it on sunday when i was talking to your mother in law and she said that basically he was one!!! that year went so fast to me.
Those pics are precious! He is such a doll! I can't believe he's 1 already either. Time just flies! Thanks for sharing the memories from his party.
What fun!!! Precious gift these children of ours are!
Post a Comment