10.28.2009

Culture Day for Tait

I have the best babysitters! Abbey, Alicia, sisters, aunts, GRANDMAS...actually almost everyone has watched Tait at some time or another!

Last week Abbey & fam took Tait with them to an art gallery and even to get some Japanese food. He wasn't the biggest fan of sushi, but I guess he liked the seaweed stuff (Sally help! I forget the name). No one can accuse him of being a picky eater( :

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mandy-- I've been meaning to write you about this pic-- it is sooo funny! How fun that Abby's family took him out for some Japanese cusuine. Way to go Tait! Eating seaweed! Your cousins are proud of you. They agree it's very tasty. : ) Next time you see the Kaufman's, please tell them hi from me and that we missed them at the home school convention in Hakuba.

I think you better take Trent to that restaurant to get his taste buds geared up for Japan. : )

Love you,

Jana