Tait's 1st taste of snow-he loved it! He is an outdoors boy, that's for sure, whether it's freezing...
or practically balmy like last week!
I feel like we've just spent the last couple weeks laughing at tait. I always used to think couples with young kids were starved for entertainment when they would tell me how funny their kids were, but now I understand ( : His new thing is getting dressed-loves to help. Socks on his head, brings me his clothes, etc. Here's his new look complete with pacifier and blanket he pilfered from his crib and a pair of (clean) underwear hanging around his neck. I'm sure one day this pic will embarrass him, but until then we get the last laugh!
Allright, guess this shameless parental brag post must come to an end. I finally got pictures uploaded from my camera, so who knows-perhaps this will be the beginning of a blogging blitz???
3 comments:
very cute. :)
Love the new pictures! Tait's hair has gotten longer & he looks taller! Mandy and Trent, he is adorable!
He is just the cutest thing! Love the third picture of him....those cheeks are the best!
Post a Comment