2.22.2010

Flour Power

If you've ever wondered what organic whole wheat flour looks like on a toddler, have a look-see! I was laughing so hard I could hardly snap the picture.


He is just such a helpful (!) little one-

we've been working on loading the dishwasher together, but I never really know what I'm going to find in there after Tait's done( :
The toddler age has been so fun. Beginning to discipline more-not so much fun. Tait usually gets consequences for getting in the plants, and you can see how repentant he is: -Sigh-


Next up, Japan pictures!

3 comments:

smw said...

there are a lot of similarities between tait and faye. she is always wanting to help me unload, even when loading. she gets all mad when i say they're dirty, and she can't take them out. the other day i was thinking how cute it was that she was helping me unload, when suddenly i hit by a flying plate. apparently i wasn't moving at a fast enough pace.

sort of funny, except it fell on my toe and made an instant bruise. i wasn't too happy. :) :(

and the dirt by the plants has happened more times than i can count.

ahh..... motherhood.

Jane said...

Very cute! Can't wait for the Japan post, even if there won't be cute picture of Taity-kun included.

Jon y Amy said...

Mandy,

So cute. Tait makes the funniest facials and his clothing choices (ie underwear around his neck) are hilarious!

So excited for Japan pics!

love,
amy