



Trent is a really good Mr Mom. Sometimes I can almost start to think he is a better Mom than I am-he is a really good house-cleaner and has a lot of fun with Tait. That's when he reminds me that when he watches Tait, it is a once-in-a-while-let's-do-fun-things-all-day thing, whereas I take care of Tait every day, and it's different when you have to think about mundane life chores like laundry and clean dishes.
So anyways, they had lots of adventures while I was gone. John, Trent & Tait met at a restaurant with a playplace.

Trent also took Tait to a fire station. He loved it! The firefighters let him sit in the truck and even turned the lights and siren on while he was there! What a Dad ( :

In other news, WE ARE HILLBILLIES! I know trent is going to use this picture as evidence of his dire need for a truck. Sometimes I even get suspicious that he uses his Camry for ridiculous tasks so that one day I will break down and say "Fine! Go buy a 2009 Grey Toyota Tundra Extended Cab! We need one now!" I had to get a picture of him hauling yard waste in his Camry trunk ( :


Thankfully there were no friendly officers around!
3 comments:
I agree, Trent is a great Dad. I've always appreciated his tender heart for people too, especially those walking outside of Christ.
Too funny pictures of the Camry. It's interesting the creative ways one can come up with to hual stuff.
Mandy, This was my laugh for the day! Too hilarious.... Tell your husband that he is MORE than welcome to borrow our truck anytime....now that Jason got a car to drive to work, our truck sits in the garage most of the time.... Joy
Post a Comment