6.15.2010

quick update

I've become really bad about blogging. More like I've become awful about putting pics on our computer. Anyways, i saw part of an email that Trent wrote to a friend, and thought it would make a great (quick) update. I'll try & do a fun post sometime soon because Tait's hair is growing back and it's looking rather cute ( : See previous post on Tait's shave... Anyways:

"Well life here is as spring usually is. Busy with work. Trying to squeeze in a few IL trips, and get stuff done arond the house. Tait is into everything and says "Yeah" to everything we ask him or tell him. I guess that's better than no. I personally am still attempting to remain In Christ in all I do, though not always sure what this means. Mandy has been working through some health issues that appear to be a lifelong thing but we're recognizing daily providence and trying to take one day at a time. overall we are very blessed and enjoying life as its given. TR "

3 comments:

schlatter0225 said...

It was great to see you the other weekend. I will be praying for you and your family.

smw said...

mandy, i'm a little distressed to hear that your issues are probably life long. :( i need to catch up with you.

T and M said...

anna, it was good to see you too. i'm worried that the next time we see each other Liam is going to have passed Tait up in height and weight! He's such a cute big guy!

Shar, I still have much hope that my "health hullabaloo" as I've been calling it will not be life long ( : I do not think i'll be able to go that long without eating chocolate anyway.