10.23.2010

Two two two Photo Shoot!

Two-Tait's favorite number right now ( : Hard to believe he's not a baby anymore.
2 year pics:








He's kind of hard to take pics of right now because he doesn't like to look at the camera. Can anyone say onery!?

Grandmas, Aunts, Family, & whoever else wants a pic let me know if you want a certain size (& which pose) this weekend-otherwise, I'll just get a bunch of wallet size close-ups to pass out.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

What a doll! I want to pinch his cheeks and then roll in the mud with him!

Wee said...

Mandy, those are absolutely darling! Such a cute boy!

T and M said...

thanks ladies! kristi, rolling in the mud is exactly what tait wanted to do. it was a challenge to keep him out of the river ( :

Anonymous said...

Mandy-- Great pictures!!! That one of him standing on the fence looks so much like the little Trent I remember, just different coloring. I love that one of him peeking out of the corn! You captured the perfect expression. If you want, you could send those, or one of them, our way, but if it's a hassle don't worry about it as we can see them on the blog. Love, A. Jana

T and M said...

jana, i ordered some for you. it's kind of fun to send snail mail via airmail ( :

Nat said...

Mandy, I think these are the best, cutest, funniest pictures of Tait I have ever seen. Period...

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks, Mandy! I'll look forward to them. It's also fun to GET things via snail mail airmail. : ) A. Jana

Jill said...

Those are GREAT pictures. So sweet.

Jane said...

I want one of him in the corn field!!!! So very cute!!! I also love that you started him on a job list at 2 years old. What a great mom you are.