Something very suspicious happened at our house last week.
To preface this, I should say that several months ago Trent's car was broken into & his employer's GPS stolen & never returned, although the criminals were caught.
Our can opener was missing all week & everyone denied knowledge of it's last whereabouts. I even questioned Tait, and Trent was sure it was not at work. I was just about to file a missing person report when Trent rushed into the house to tell me that a heinous crime had occurred! Someone had broken into his car again and then broken into his lunch box and hidden his can opener there where it had gone unobserved all last week! Do you think this could be the person responsible for my favorite pair of boot socks M.I.A. & Trent's missing coffee thermos ?
We were both aghast! Such crime in our little municipality? Believe me, I wish I had a (incriminating) photo to go with this post ( :
5 comments:
Watson--"Holmes, it's so obvious-- of course the culprit is the one who broke into his car a few months ago. I mean it's easy to deduct, he's the one who knows how to break into Mr. Trent's car."
Sherlock--"Ahh, my dear Watson, you are overlooking a major fact--the OWNER of the car knows even BETTER how to break into his car.........."
Case solved????
Ah, very good. Spoken like a true Scotland Yard agent. Case Solved! (plus we are 1 can opener richer!)
BTW, I'm not sure who this is, but I modified your comment because we are both leery of having our last names online ( :
Mandy-- surprise! It's A. Jana-- I'm the one who left that comment. Just wanted to have a little fun with you guys. : ) Oh how funny my dear nephew is! Love you both and I do enjoy reading your blog, and seeing the pics of sweeeeet Tait! I miss him!
A Jana!!! How fun! And yes, trent is so fun. 6 years and still going, and he still makes me laugh ( :
We miss you too ( :
Jana, so fun to hear from you-we miss you all & still think fondly on our Japan memories ( : love, trent
Post a Comment