11.15.2010

Guess who?

Costumes for a harvest dinner at a friend's house ( : Someone asked me to post this, but I can't remember who?...anyways, still can't believe Trent dressed up. I honestly think it was just because he got to have a corn cob pipe.


I always knew that once I was a Mom I wanted to have a smashingly fun dress-up stash-seems like kids of any age love to dress up. I nailed these sweet pirate hats at a thrift store and Tait & I have had a blast with them ( :


Not my best hair day, but who has time for frivolties like that when you are a swashbuckling pirate captain?

4 comments:

Tianna said...

Mandy, I love this... Can't tell you how often I look at these pictures :)

And then I show all my roommates...

And anyone else who comes in my apt..

Miss you all

T and M said...

T, tait found a picture of you that's really had him giggling-it's that "Wanted for just about everything pic" that you, nat, me & trent took at a mall one time. he found it in a desk drawer recently and busts up every time he sees it
( :

Jill said...

I love your costumes. Interestingly, Jim & Pam on 'The Office' were Popeye and Olive Oyl this year too.

Those pirate hats are waaaaaay cool. Great find!

davebarry said...

AAAARR!!