11.22.2010

ER field trip averted ( :

Close call last night. I glanced @ Tait just in time to see him shove a shark's tooth up his nose. (This is better than a year ago when he swallowed a shark's tooth & a small piece of seashell!). No amount of "elephant" nose-blowing would dislodge the tooth. We were getting nervous-Trent ran for the tweezers-and I tried a sinus massage and out it came ( : Hurray! No ER visit &100$ and lots of embarrassment saved!

I'm sure you're wondering why we have shark's teeth laying around. We have a lot of unconventional toys-in this case souvenirs from a FL vacay, & so far Tait does not know that most toddlers don't get shark's teeth to play with. However, since this is the 2nd shark tooth incident, 3rd time is not the charm & we need to get rid of them asap. Any ideas for a use for a small bag of shark's teeth? 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yes, yes I WAS wondering why you have shark's teeth laying around for your TODDLER to play with! I was thinking "remember to never let Adilynn go to TR and Mandy's." :)

Have any White Elephant (er, White Shark) Christmas Gift Exchanges coming up? Shall we host one? Potluck time!

T and M said...

Never fear, Kristi, Tait is just child-proofing for Adilynn's sake! Come on over!