Tait is so busy & I love it. The best way I've found lately to help him not be as whiny in the afternoon is giving him productive jobs & letting him help with supper, which he loves too. There've been some mini-disasters but mostly the benefits outweigh the mess--- plus it's fun "us" time.
Last week while we were cleaning out the snack cupboard he snuck a whole pound of peanuts (in the shell) to our bedroom & proceeded to sit on our bed & crack & eat them. I did have to chuckle at that-Trent hates it when I eat in bed ( : Like mother, like son, huh? I told Tait to take the peanut shell mess & throw it away. He got distracted:
Apparently when he noticed the dishwater in the kitchen he decided to wash all the peanuts & shells first. What a soggy mess. The best part was trying to secretly get a picture from around the corner while he balanced on his belly on the countertop to get his hands deeper into the sink!
I think Indigo is taking notes from the bouncy seat.
I love this age ( : Not being sarcastic-I really do.
No comments:
Post a Comment