6.28.2011

Happenings & Theft Protection...









Well, life has been work.play.potty training.repeat as of late. Potty training has had it's ups & downs lately but there's always lots of humor involved.



Yesterday he took off in a mad dash for the bathroom:
Me: "Where are you going, Tait"
Tait: "I'm making a snake!"
Me: (following him) "this ought to be good..."

Sure enough, he sat on his little potty & 10 seconds later was quite proud of his long thin snake-like terd.

Tait: "Can I poke eyes in my snake?"
Me: "No! Gross!" (I guess he's been making playdough snakes with Gma lately?)

Never fear, he was rewarded with 'kittles (skittles) for his good effort & results ( :




Indigo is a little prodigy according to Gpa as she is already reading-this picture from their house is evidence.






Otherwise, our little home seems to fall into disarray when the work hours get longer. As the home manager, I'm still trying to figure out better ways to cram more work into fewer hours & create some relaxing margin in the process. Open to suggestions. Last night T & I reviewed our to-do list & shared a laugh as we realized that our household is becoming even more theft-protected than before. You see, anyone trying to steal trent's car would have to know that the gearshift doesn't work & you have to insert a needle-nosed pliers into a special spot on the steering column to get the old gal out of park, and anyone trying to sneak in the front door is bound to get swallowed up by the mounds of clothes i've been sorting & find themselves face down in the 6-9month onesies! So there, all is well.

In all seriousness, we are counting our blessings & praying that God will show us how we can better bless others with all that He's given us. Have a great week in the Lord. 

3 comments:

Tianna said...

Wow Indigo is getting so big and looks like Tait. Weird! And I bet she is a prodigy already...

smw said...

i'm so impressed you are potty training right now!!!!

T and M said...

well, shar, don't be too impressed yet...the results have not been horribly impressive but i'm still hopeful. I don't think he will set any records though ( :

And Ti, Indigo looks a LOT like tait to me! sometimes it does weird me out ( :