7.14.2011

Berries


 Picking berries is one of my favorite things about summer. Tait & I picked strawberries & I convinced Trent to come along for raspberries. 



Ok, so Tait really wasn't that helpful...but I hardly had to feed him any lunch that day ( :

Here he's holding up my bucket because he ate all of his.

Tait's fav part: the "digger" by the checkout.




Trent always insists that most of tait's impishness comes from me. This pic of Tait does remind me of myself, in a way-Trent is diligently picking, while Tait is diligently scarfing.

 Picking was cut short when Tait found the poison ivy-thankfully, trent doused him with the hose right away & no breakouts ( :

Blueberry picking consisted of picking up 3 10lb boxes from a friend. I'll admit I like that method too ( :

2 comments:

Tianna said...

Love it. No Blueberry Acres this year, huh?

T and M said...

nope, Ti, I'm not thinking so this year ) :