11.14.2011

"no-shave" november

I say NO to no-shave November!---it took a turn for the worse last week ( :

Now believe me, I think my hubby is quite the dashing guy & I like a little scruff, but I guess I'm not much of a mustache person. T, on the other hand, thinks it's his duty to "singlehandedly bring back the '70's" (his words) + he claims his "lucky 'stache" will help his hunting.

Cleaning his gun for Opening Day of Shotgun Season-did anyone recognize Great Gpa L's old hat? 


T was looking over my shoulder as I typed and remarked again about what a classy 'stache that was. I kind of feel like I'm getting a peek into his high school football days before we really knew each other! If you know Trent well at all, I believe you will understand the facial hair drama ( :

Trent, glad we met & been blessed to spend 7 years laughing together! Here's to many more...

8 comments:

emilykate said...

Oh my goodness, I loved this! I myself, have quickly initiated the shaving of a stache recently. Somehow the fact that it's so funny, just never wins out over my pride.

Mouseymom said...

hahahhahahh! That first picture of Trent really cracked me up! Why are mustaches so funny?

Jon y Amy said...

HA! oh my. that cannot make a comeback. :) so funny.

smw said...

oh, that is awful. and i think i can say that because jaret did the same thing a few years ago, and i could hardly handle it. he still talks about bringing it back.
you can read about it here:
http://wakethesleeper.blogspot.com/
if you scroll down to 'bigotry in the masterbathroom.'

2Dimples4Me said...

HILARIOUS! I'm a huge fan of No-Shave November...if it results in a manly gotee (or however you spell that) but I think the 'stache is a little creepy. Not even Trent can pull it off. Hee, hee. :) D doesn't participate at all other than his normal facial hair. I wanted him to try a full beard but he says it "grows in all white trashy and he looks like a pedifile" His words, not mine!

T and M said...

so Ladies, we may be biased, but it seems we have a consensus: we are all "mustache bigots".

@Shar, Jaret's post was the funniest thing i've seen for a while! His list of mustached men was impressive; i'd thought of doing a similar list but all i could think of was dictators!

Jill Merkle said...

Big smiles!

davebarry said...

For a minute there, I thought it was Tom Selleck!