(an old draft of a post I found that never got published)
The holidays were wonderful, even though Christmas seems to feel a bit different the older you get! So great. T & I were looking at pics tonight & re-living some memories, and we howled laughing remembering some of tait's antics. For your viewing pleasure:
The night the tree fell over (with some help from a 3 year old pulling on the garlands)
I should have suspected something b/c when we decorated the tree, he was obsessed with the beads. Note the mass of beads on the tree behind him. 

I don't want to glorify his bad behavior by posting all these pictures, but I think i'm going to use the blog to scrapbook, and I want to make sure these pics make it in the book. Plus, my Mom wanted to see them. As the Gma, this is all hilarious to her.



2 comments:
it's pretty funny to me too. :)
precious!
Post a Comment