9.15.2012

surprise to me

A fun surprise party spearheaded by Nat & family-thanks guys! I felt really special! 


I was partly surprised, & partly suspicious on the day of, but i tried not to think about it too much. When I got to Nat's cute duplex for our ice cream date, it felt off for a couple reasons even though everyone had been cool as cucumbers that week...Nat looked like she was posing at acting natural but her face was oh so guilty, my brothers show up, things are getting weirder & not just because Cam & Caleb had arrived!  There's only so many places for everyone to hide in that place, so I went to Nat's bedroom, threw open the door, and yelled 
Surprise!
I think there was some shocked faces from the group huddled in there, but they quickly recovered & yelled Surprise back ( :

 

 






Such yummy cheesecake & pie! my favorite bedtime snack-of course I had to try both


















I enjoyed opening gifts & reading cards, and getting teased about mixing up my bday age last year (true story!)

A little picture-heavy post, but couldn't leave anyone out. Thank you all & lots of love! M


No comments: