11.02.2012

I love costumes!




We don't have any hard & fast principles about how to celebrate (or not celebrate) Halloween...but I love to dress up! This year Tait was a "fierce fire-breathing dragon" and Indigo was a horse. 


Trent was a good sport ( :


Actually, a coworker had a Halloween pumpkin party for littles, which was so much fun (thanks Carrie!). I was thrilled with my purchase of masquerade masks which looked creepily a lot like us. When I asked Trent what he thought of them, he said "I think you should've asked for a refund"! Like I said, a good sport. He really was...


The idea for the party was that Indi & I were the damsels in distress, Tait was the fearsome dragon, and Trent the handsome rescuer who single handedly rescued us from the dragon with a vacuum-attatchment sword. 


the sistas take the little to see Gma Great S

One more growl for the camera ( :


5 comments:

Kristi said...

the vacuum attachment sword will get 'em every time!

J and M said...

my only wish...dragon costumes cam in size Adult L
- jeremy

T and M said...

Jeremy! you NEED a dragon costume! Christmas is coming ( :

2Dimples4Me said...

Inquiring minds want to know if Jeremy received a dragon costume for Christmas?

T and M said...

hmmm...not that i know of, but my short term memory is less than reliable!

of all the people i can think of, jeremy is definitely in the top 5 of "people who'd get good use out of an adult size dragon costume". heheeee....i'm chuckling right now!