Facepaint! taiter has been begging to have his face painted for a long time. indi is along for the ride!
Chores-putting frozen berries in freezer bags. Tait liked this job because he got to use a scraper which felt dangerous to him, and he likes dangerous chores! Now, how to make picking up toys feel dangerous?
And i'd love some ideas on chore charts...is anyone using a system that's working well? A chore chart for my kids, not me, just to clarify. Unfortunately, no one is rewarding me for laundry & dishes last I checked : ) which I guess is probably a good thing based on the laundry basket backlog in the living room. Basically I want my kids to have a sense of working towards a reward, and I've got some fun reward ideas, but not sure the best way to consistently track this.

2 comments:
i can't help with the chore chart for kids because none ever work here. but, i did make a chore chart for me. it made me feel a great sense of accomplishment to put those stickers on my jobs. :)
hmmm. I could benefit from a chore chart. I've been trying to do a bunch of things that I detest & then rewarding myself with DQ, so i guess that's similar : )
Post a Comment