My mom is _____ years old.
T: 26 years old
I: ? (details, details, who cares when you're 5!)
My mom's job is ________.
T: to be a nurse
I: to clean the dishes (you got that right, sister! one of the few household chores I love. Ok, like)
My mom is happiest when I ________________.
T: love her (awwwwwwww!)
I: am giving her a poodle. (haha, um, try again!).
My favorite thing to do with my Mom is ________________.
T: watch movies together.
I: to go get ice cream
If I could buy my Mom any gift, I would buy her a _____________.
T: candlestick
I: picture of a swingset
My Mom looks prettiest when she __________________.
T: loves God (Yes, exactly!!!)
I: puts on one of her pretty dresses (I can always count on Indigo to notice what I wear! so fun)
My mom is awesome because she __________________.
T: gives me sweets
I: sprayed me with the sprinkler
(I like these answers. It helps me remember the little things matter bigtime).
I love my Mom more than ______________.
T: my bird. (So sorry, Cuckoo Feathers, you've been displaced!)
I: ice cream (I feel loved! maybe she heard me sing this song to Trent? Tait heard it and said "your love is better than ice cream!? Never!)
The best word to describe my mom is _____________.
T: awesome!
I: awesome! (was there coaching involved here? I don't know & I don't care, I'm a sucker for compliments from my kids!)
![]() |
| Boyne 2016 |
Kiddos, you are the best and you are all gifts from Jesus.




8 comments:
So fun and sweet. 💛
Mandy this is so sweet and fun. So, are you guys getting a poodle?? Ha! Love you!
hee hee! I love this!
I think Indigo wants a poodle. Just a guess, really.
this is precious - how great to have this documented! :)
Aww thanks guys! In response to the poodle...I did go thru a stage where I thought I wanted a small dog for a while....then Trent reminded me it's like having a new baby again, getting up at night with a puppy, etc....so since we've got the new baby part covered, puppy is on hold (indefinitely) 😊
Just catching up.. this was a fun post:) great reminder on the little things.. they are taking in so much more than I realike! And they are our best gifts from Jesus this side of heaven:)
Just catching up.. this was a fun post:) great reminder on the little things.. they are taking in so much more than I realike! And they are our best gifts from Jesus this side of heaven:)
Post a Comment