A blog about our life as a little family and some random musings here and there.
congratulations!!! Super cute picture :D
So excited for you guys!! :)
Mandy! Ah! So happy for you all! Many blessings and hope you are feeling well.Love,Amy
Oh wow! Congrats! I feel like you just mentioned a couple months ago at group about wanting another babe - nice work! :) Hope you're feeling okay!
ahhh! how exciting!! hope you are feeling well and anxious to chat with you tomorrow! :)
Ahh! How exciting....congrats!!!
thanks for the well wishes and congratulations, all! We are thankful. Mandy
I am SO happy and thankful about this! I never really thought I'd have babies with a sister.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
congratulations!!! Super cute picture :D
So excited for you guys!! :)
Mandy! Ah! So happy for you all! Many blessings and hope you are feeling well.
Love,
Amy
Oh wow! Congrats! I feel like you just mentioned a couple months ago at group about wanting another babe - nice work! :) Hope you're feeling okay!
ahhh! how exciting!! hope you are feeling well and anxious to chat with you tomorrow! :)
Ahh! How exciting....congrats!!!
thanks for the well wishes and congratulations, all! We are thankful. Mandy
I am SO happy and thankful about this! I never really thought I'd have babies with a sister.
Post a Comment