woo-hoo! Daughters are great. Honestly, Mandy, the household that you grew up in was the most lively one I've ever seen. :) In a good way!! I know you (with God's strength) can handle it.
so EXCITING! As you know we have older brother, younger sis and it is so fun. Nick and I are amazed at the female drama. She screeches, cries, sobs, pouts at least 100 times more than her brother ever did. But girls have their magic--the way Maylen gravitates towards all babies--each book we have, she must look through to see if she can perhaps spot a picture of an infant. And its so cute when they parade in an outfit they feel cute in! Maylen has very distinct taste in clothes and is surprisingly good at picking out the right colors to match! You will have SO much fun!
HOW EXCITING! And that is so funny, Mandy, boys make me and Jeremy nervous, now. :)
Remember, not all little girls are only pink and tulle. Some girls can growl with the best of them (as demonstrated by one, Adilynn, last night during a rather otherwise quite church service.)
BUT! I predict that thou shalt have drama and thou shalt have lots of funny stories and that thou shalt love it! Yippee!
i will just say that girls scared me to death. i thought all boys seemed nice and safe. but girls have presented a lot of fun, and i assume in the future it will be really nice to have daughters to relate and chat, and do homey things with, since i don't know if boys ever do much of that stuff. :)
12 comments:
YEAHHH!!! This is so exciting... Drama? from you? NEVER :)
woo-hoo! Daughters are great. Honestly, Mandy, the household that you grew up in was the most lively one I've ever seen. :) In a good way!! I know you (with God's strength) can handle it.
How exciting Mandy! You lucky duck. :) Of course I wouldn't trade Trec for a girl... :)
How exciting! There is something so special about a little girl and her Momma. You will love it!
so EXCITING! As you know we have older brother, younger sis and it is so fun. Nick and I are amazed at the female drama. She screeches, cries, sobs, pouts at least 100 times more than her brother ever did. But girls have their magic--the way Maylen gravitates towards all babies--each book we have, she must look through to see if she can perhaps spot a picture of an infant. And its so cute when they parade in an outfit they feel cute in! Maylen has very distinct taste in clothes and is surprisingly good at picking out the right colors to match! You will have SO much fun!
HOW EXCITING! And that is so funny, Mandy, boys make me and Jeremy nervous, now. :)
Remember, not all little girls are only pink and tulle. Some girls can growl with the best of them (as demonstrated by one, Adilynn, last night during a rather otherwise quite church service.)
BUT! I predict that thou shalt have drama and thou shalt have lots of funny stories and that thou shalt love it! Yippee!
thanks guys ( : you are all quite encouraging. I am seeing the positives to lively drama!
And Kristi, you are right, not all girls are pink & tulle. I'm not a pink princess type of person, so i shouldn't assume my daughter will be.
Regardless, we're getting excited ( :
it's so exciting that you'll have both!! :)
i will just say that girls scared me to death. i thought all boys seemed nice and safe. but girls have presented a lot of fun, and i assume in the future it will be really nice to have daughters to relate and chat, and do homey things with, since i don't know if boys ever do much of that stuff. :)
Big brother, little sis...great combination (of course i am a little bias :) congratulations on the little girl, how fun!
Congrats! You will do fine with a girl! I predict she will have both of you wrapped around her pretty little finger. :)
Congratulations! Girls are great! We love them at our house!
awww crap....hello affirmative action drama
Post a Comment