9.13.2010

Ultrasound Results! The gender is...

A big fat secret. Or, in this case, a little secret. Because of the way the baby was positioned, we couldn't tell for sure. It is crazy to think how tiny this little miracle is right now. Baby's head diameter is 5cm (a little smaller than the length of your thumb).

I'm still thinking it's a girl. Call it mother's intuition, or maybe just the fact that we're having a harder time coming up with boy names.

Tait's still pretty clueless about babies & how life will change. He's at a super fun stage, though, and it will be fun to see him as a brother. I mean, who wouldn't want this cool dude as an older bro? ( :

7 comments:

Wee said...

So excited that things are going well! Thanks for keeping us posted.

smw said...

we tried to find out with faye, and though they thought it was a girl, they never got a clear view. i was pretty disappointed because i really wanted to know. sorry you couldn't see!

Jon y Amy said...

Do you get another chance to know or was that it?

Tait will make a great big-brother, once he knows Mama's lap can hold two. ;)

T and M said...

i should add that even though i don't have another ultrasound scheduled, the tech said i could stop by in a couple weeks and they'll check again...so maybe we'll get to find out after all ( : If not, surprises are fun too!

Tianna said...

Ah I miss you guys... You should see what I got Tait for his birthday :)

T and M said...

uh oh T. I am truly curious ( :

Nature Lover said...

Congratulations! I have a great thing for girls, so I hope your baby will turn out to be a girl! ;)